Saturday, July 29, 2006

~ A Siblings Love ~

If I could turn back the hands of time,
I'd relive our childhood years
Take less for granted and appreciate more
give it my all even when it brought tears.
*
A siblings love is so very different,
the safety of knowing you’re not on your own.
The sibling jokes, the rivalry, the fights,
the "get away and leave me alone's."
*
If I could turn back the hands of time,
and know what I know now.
I'd tell you that I love you,
Hold you close, and never turn away.
*
Time goes by and we grow up,
we go our separate ways.
But the love we share will always be there,
the memories are here forever to stay.
*
The fights over toys,
The nights we got scared,
and climbed into each others beds.
*
The rainy days we spent inside,
the Christmas mornings.
The embarrassment at school,
The friends I didn't like.
*
A siblings love is so very different,
the person you grew up with
the One you didn’t know always cared.
*
We take for granted this kinder love,
when growing up we were so blessed
Parents that guided and loved us
When we didn’t give our best.
*
Now as I'm getting older
I've learned to appreciate things much more
I'm thankful for your uniqueness
And each of you I adore.
*
Today I want to say to both of you
I Love You with my whole heart,
I'll Love You beyond this lifetime,
And my love will never stop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home