Tuesday, June 13, 2006

The Good Times






















Summer has definitely made its way to Valdez. It is upsetting how two months has already gone by since I last wrote on here. However, it is true that time flies when you're having fun, especially when its fun in the sun! In the winter, this little town of Valdez feels cold, secluded, coated by snow, and towered over by white mountains. In the summer, I am humbled to call this warm hearted, lush green land towering of mountains, secluded but overpopulated with tourists place, our home. Between visits to the park, throwing sticks for the dog at the pond, jumping on the trampoline, barbeques galore, and playing at the Alaska-style beach with the family, I couldn't wish to be anywhere else than right here with my husband and children. These are definitely the good times in life and I pray for many, many more to come because I can't imagine going through life without the adventure of what being a mom has taken me on with my husband by my side.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home