Monday, July 24, 2006


My Sweetest Hearts
*************
My Sweetest Hearts in all the world
I think of you each day
I love you both so very much
More and more every day

*
When you wake each morning
Your smiles are all I see
My heart is filled with joy
You both mean so much to me

*
You fill my days with love
And feelings I cannot explain
I hope you feel my heart
And know I’ll never be the same

*
The days I knew you were true
And growing safe inside me
I begged the Lord for His guidance
To always make you happy

*
We shared one body for so long
And have a bond no one can break
My heart is yours forever
Not anyone else’s to whom can take

*
How did I get to be so blessed
That God picked me for you two
I am so very privelaged
My Sweetest Hearts – I love the both of you!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home