Thursday, August 16, 2007

*Picture to be posted this weekend*

To be able to sit back and watch Draven ponder over the correct pronunciation of words in his book and then comprehend what he is reading, is truly a heartfelt moment. I humbly listen to my son as he pronounces each letter individually to then combine them as one in creating the sound of a word. I am so blessed to get the opportunity to watch my son's mind hard at work as something so small becomes so grand.


As I write this Blog, Draven asks what I am doing so I explained to him that I was telling others about his reading and how I wanted to share something he knows how to read. Draven immediately started flipping through the pages of a book he happened to be reading tonight and chose the following sentence for your reading pleasure. "The cat sat on the pig's hat." Thus, I hope you enjoyed his enthusiasm about it and the sentence he chose for you all, as much as I did! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home